Using ArcGIS Online for tracking Fleet and PTO Machinery

01-08-2015 02:59 PM
BurniePearson
New Contributor

Marion County Oregon is researching ideas to track fleet and pto machinery (mowers, graders, ...) using ArcGIS Online or other software. Does anybody have any experience using mobile devices or other???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimPenfield
New Contributor

Yes, our organization has. Using ArcGIS Online Operations Dashboard, Mobile Device ArcGIS app Collector and configurations for each the Managers should be able to monitor and log miles of these units (mowers, graders, ...)

0 Kudos
BurniePearson
New Contributor

Thanks Tim for the reply. Is it possibly for me to contact you by phone and discuss specific questions?

Burnie

>>> Tim Penfield <geonet@esri.com> 1/14/2015 2:10 PM >>>

Using ArcGIS Online for tracking Fleet and PTO Machinery

reply from Tim Penfield in Burnie Pearson - View the full discussion

Yes, our organization has. Using ArcGIS Online Operations Dashboard, Mobile Device ArcGIS app Collector and configurations for each the Managers should be able to monitor and log miles of these units (mowers, graders, ...)

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet

Start a new discussion in Burnie Pearson by email or at GeoNet

Following Using ArcGIS Online for tracking Fleet and PTO Machinery in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus, and is believed to be clean.

Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific attachment types are automatically deleted.

If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County IT for assistance.

0 Kudos
TimPenfield
New Contributor

I work in the Billings, Montana Bartlett & West office, yes look me up and call.

0 Kudos