Arc Hydro: Batch Subwatershed Delineation

Jump to solution
01-06-2015 02:09 PM
Labels (1)
PeterWilson
Occasional Contributor III

I've recently upgraded my Arc Hydro installation from 10.2.0.40 to 10.2.0.85 and my model stopped working where "Batch Subwatershed Delineation" was inserted. The output parameter for SubwatershedPoint  seems to be affected with the following error message: "Error 000735 Configuration for out_subwatershedpoint_features cannot be found in the configuration. : Value is required. The parameter is usually automatically populated with the string variable "SubwatershedPoint" and the output is saved to the output File Geodatabase Feature Dataset. I've tried installing previous versions as far back as 10.2.0.55 and the error message still persists. As soon as I re-install 10.2.0.40 the error message dissappears. Unnfortunately I need to be able to use the newer version due to changes that have been made. If anyone can assist in resoloving the following, it will truly be appreicated. I've attached a jpeg of the Batch Subwatershed Delineation with the error message for BatchSubwatershedPoint.

Regards

Peter Wilson

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

Peter,

This is fixed in versions 10.2.0.94/10.3.0.2.

Christine

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlexanderMa
New Contributor II

I actually have the same problem on my end. I tried adding a string variable (i.e. "test", "SubwatershedPoint", etc.) and would run this tool in ModelBuilder. However, I'm met with the error, below. I'm stuck on the step to create Subwatersheds yet the Help does not provide any information on what parameters to put in the field. My computer specs are shown below. archydro‌ esri help‌ water resources‌ modelbuilder‌ arc objects‌ batch_subwatershed_delineation‌

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)

Intel Xeon CPU Quad Core 2.80 GHz

12 gb of RAM

NVIDIA Quadro FX 580

Start Time: Fri Jan 16 16:47:44 2015

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Failed to execute (Batch Subwatershed Delineation).

Failed at Fri Jan 16 16:47:44 2015 (Elapsed Time: 0.45 seconds)

ArcHydroError2.pngSubHelp1.png

0 Kudos
PeterWilson

Hi Alexander

I've not been able to resolve the following as of yet. I emailed ESRI, but they have not been able to replicate the error from their side. I've reverted to a previous version of Arc Hydro 10.2.0.40, which has resolved the Subwatershed bug.

Hope the following helps you

Regards

Peter Wilson

0 Kudos
AlexanderMa
New Contributor II

Hi Peter,

Thanks for replying so promptly! I'm currently looking on the ESRI ArcHydro ftp site (https://mft.esri.com/) and I don't see the v.10.2.0.40 install folder located on there anymore. The current version of ArcHydro that they have on the FTP is shown in the screenshot below, of my installed programs.

Capture.PNG

I'm thinking of just downgrading each ArcHydro version until it works; however that sounds really tedious. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

Peter,

This is fixed in versions 10.2.0.94/10.3.0.2.

Christine

0 Kudos
PeterWilson

Hi Christine

Thanks so much for the following update

Regards

Peter Wilson

0 Kudos