How do I join two different sets of zonal statistics

01-04-2015 05:00 PM
DonaldPirie-Hay
New Contributor II

I am attempting to create a series of bivariate maps of an index of habitat suitability (point data) with elevation, slope, and aspect.

Because there is no attribute table for any of the data, they cannot be joined. However, I am wondering how (if it is possible) to join and map  the zonal statistics of the two datasets. I have zonal statistics of each one in the same format. Can they be joined in one file to show the unique values of both sets of data? the Join Field tool doesn't seem to work.

The output would be a bivariate map of habitat suitability and elevation, another of habitat suitability and slope, and one of habitat suitability and aspect.

The goal is to create choropleth bivariate maps to show the relationship between the habitat suitability and the geographical features. I have to present it this way, so other mapping suggestions are out the window.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

If you performed a Zonal Statistics as Table with the same zone information (polygons or raster) then the value column can be used as key to join the two tables.