I have use case where I have create a story map.
- Story map contains various items and every item contains location, photo, video, text information (Like article) and group (We have pre-defined groups and these groups will be displayed in User interface With icons or tabbed so that user can select the group and map will display only those items related to that group).
- Once user select the item it will display text information video and photo subjected to its availability.
What is the ideal way to do it. In my opinion
- I will create one point featureclass that contains fields about group, photo, video and content.
- I want to extend already available story maps from ArcGIS. By doing this if there is any update in application from ESRI side it will not affect my code and I will be able to use the new features easily
- I don’t want to jump in to the code and change everything.
Please provide your input and give me some lead