I am in a stuck place with my Ifsar DTMs. All is grey and still in default 16bit integer values (see image clip #1). I need to use the data to run though models. Do any DEM users out there know my next steps please?
This is what I have done so far:
1. Received a catalog of Ifsar data in two folders:
3. In the .gdb created a new mosaic data set (empty)
4. Using the Add Rasters to Mosaic Dataset tool, added the raster dataset from the ifsar_dtm_geocell_request folder to the empty shell mosaic data set. The Input data selection was in Workspace and I pointed directly to the ifsar_dtm_geocell_request folder.
The build pyramids and calculate statistics were selected. (see image clip #2).
5. Over 60min later, data was added and I see statistics were not in fact calculated as I requested.
6. Copy the .gdb to a back up in case my next steps fail.
7. Next steps to make data usable: Mosaic to New Raster? Try to calculate statistics again?
Please advise if you can.