...I have some image services running on an Amazon Web Server that feed into a Web Map that I have compiled in ArcGIS Online. The imagery is used as a basemap in the Web Map with some other services on top. The Web Maps print at certain scales but not at others. I am pulling the print service from our own server instead of AGOL's. I have searched for threads regarding this issue and have tried the following:
- Using an AGOL basemap- prints fine.
- Transferring the service to AGOL then printing- imagery does not print at all scales.
- Using the AGOL print service- imagery does not print at all scales.
- Printing through the REST endpoint- imagery does not print at all scales.
- Making a new service with .jpg instead of mixed- imagery does not print at all scales.
...I searched the logs on the server instance and have found a severe warning regarding the image service but there is not other message involved. I was wondering if there was another angle I could try or if anyone else has had similar issues.