AnsweredAssumed Answered

SQL to update xy of A to xy of B

Question asked by ktinsd2 on Nov 7, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 8, 2014 by ktinsd2

My SQL is rusty and I cant remember how to do this. I have meters that are geocoded to the parcel centroid and I

need the SQL statement to move them to the correspoding XY of the GPSed points.


I know there is a statement that goes something like
     Update coordinate x of MeterPoint to x of GPSpoints
      where MeterID of MeterPoint = MeterID of GPS points


Can anyone out there help me out Please?