Link to a bookmark in shortlist Story Map template?

Jump to solution
11-04-2014 06:36 PM
SaraFrankenfeld
New Contributor III

I'd like to have a link on my website to a specific bookmark in my Story Map.  I'd like to have an individual link to each bookmark.  Is that possible? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

The Story Map Shortlist doesn't support that. If you want to open the same Shortlist at different extents via links you could duplicate the web map and basically deploy additional versions of your Shortlist at different extents.

We would like to enhance the Shortlist to support what you are describing though, so people could make a link that opens the Shortlist at a) a specific extent and b) with a specific tab uppermost

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

The Story Map Shortlist doesn't support that. If you want to open the same Shortlist at different extents via links you could duplicate the web map and basically deploy additional versions of your Shortlist at different extents.

We would like to enhance the Shortlist to support what you are describing though, so people could make a link that opens the Shortlist at a) a specific extent and b) with a specific tab uppermost

0 Kudos
SaraFrankenfeld
New Contributor III

Thanks!  For now, I will follow your suggestion and duplicate the web map at different extents.  I'd love an enhancement to open the shortlist at a specific extent and with a specific tab on top, though!

0 Kudos