Time Aware Layer Display Issues

10-21-2014 03:50 AM
Cormaclacey
New Contributor II

I'm trying to create a map with a time-aware points layer and am coming across a couple of issues which I wasn't expecting and would like to get rid of, any help appreciated.

1. My data is in yearly intervals, with a date field listing the year and with all records set as 1st January for that year e.g. 01/01/2012, 01/01/2013, 01/01/2014. I want the map to show all records for a single year in the map, and to move through the data one year at a time. However the time-slider is set up to show data for a year and a day - so for each time-step I actually get two years worth of data, e.g. records for 01/01/2012 and 01/01/2013 - how can I stop this? I want to show e.g. 01/01/2012 - 31/12/2012...is there a way to do this?
  2. When I click on a time-aware point feature the pop-up displays with the correct information for the feature. However when I click anywhere else on the map other than on one of these point features the pop-up returns the results for all records in my time-aware layer along with the result from the layer I did actually click on! It only does this when time is enabled, when I disable the time animation the pop-up correctly returns none of the records from that layer when I don't click on them - anyone know why it is doing this and how I can stop it?

Thanks for your help,

0 Kudos
0 Replies