Hi, Collector is not syncing for me now

10-13-2014 08:04 AM
WyattSanders
New Contributor

Hi, Collector is not syncing for me now. I have 22 points, each with a single photo attachment, and I have a feeling that's wherein the problem doth lie. I need these points off of this phone, though.  All help greatly appreciated.

Wyatt

0 Kudos
7 Replies
WyattSanders
New Contributor

BTW, I am on Collector for Android, running on a Motorola Razr Maxx HD.

0 Kudos
GaryMorris1
Occasional Contributor

The best way to troubleshoot this kind of problem is to contact Esri Support and submit a Support case so that you can work with Support analyst to determine the cause.

0 Kudos
WyattSanders
New Contributor

Hi!

How do I do that?

I tried to submit a support form, and it said I dont have a valid support

number.

Thanks,

Wyatt Sanders

0 Kudos
WyattSanders
New Contributor

Hi Gary Morris I do not have an institutional account which includes  the ability to 'submit a support case'. Do you have some other suggestion?

0 Kudos
GaryMorris1
Occasional Contributor

I only work on iOS so I can't help much with Android.  What error message are you seeing?  Please provide as much detail as possible about the error and the circumstances that led to it.  Maybe someone on here can help. 

0 Kudos
MichaelDavis3
Occasional Contributor III

use the script mentioned here:

http://support.esri.com/cn/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/42579

Works great for us on stuck .geodatabase files.

0 Kudos
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor

Esri Support has removed KB article #42579 as it was a possible solution for a very specific scenario involving Collector for ArcGIS app 'edits failing to sync' but was mistakenly used by users outside of the supported scenario, which resulted in data corruption. Please contact Esri Support for more information.

0 Kudos