We need advice here after a recent roll out of Internet Explorer 10 to the business. These issues have not been seen while the business
- ESRI Desktop 10.2 (ArcMap 10.2, ArcCatalog 10.2)
- Portal for ArcGIS 10.2
- ArcGIS Server 10.2
- When Internet Explorer 10 hangs, the GIS Web Services in ArcGIS Desktop also hangs
- Open Portal Map in an Internet Explorer 10 browser hangs intermittently. The same problem persists if portal sites are accessed in Chrome with IE 10 installed
- Access to ArcGIS Online is not possible with the currently rolled out Internet Explorer 10 security settings
- Using Chrome instead of IE 10 will restore the access of ArcMap and ArcCatalog to the publicly available Council GIS Web Services.
Access to Portal web services through Internet Explorer 10 is still a huge issue to the business because the Internet Users are getting an unstan;e map product.