AnsweredAssumed Answered

Difference between 3.5 and 3.9 API - Problems with Tabs, Content/Accordion Pane

Question asked by ipeebles on Jun 19, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2014 by ipeebles
I have recently installed the latest JS API version 3.9 up from version 3.5.  I have an application that contains tabs where all of the tools are located.  I have created a content pane with an accordion container.  Has something changed between the 3.5 and 3.9 API? The application loads fine, but when clicking on each tab, the frame for the tools are not inside the tab when using the 3.9 version of the API.  The code I use in the index.htm and layout.css is exactly the same.  Below are some screenshots and a block of code.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Below is some of the code that contains the content and accordion pane.

Incorrect Display:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34739[/ATTACH]

Correct Display:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34740[/ATTACH]

Here is the block of code I use within the index.htm:

<!-- TABLE OF CONTENTS -->
  <div id="leftPane" data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" data-dojo-props="region:'left'" splitter="true">

<div data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.AccordionContainer" id="accordion" onfocus="Text1ToolWrapper">

<!-- MAP LAYERS -->
      <div data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" id="maplayersPane" title="Map Layers" style="background-color: #FFFFFF">
       <div id="tocDiv"></div>
      </div>

<!-- DRAWING TOOLS -->
                        <div data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" id="drawingPane" title="Drawing Tools">

<div id="drawingtoolspointsframe">
         <div id="drawingtoolspointstitle"><center><b>Draw Points</b></center></div>
         <div id="drawingtoolspointstext">
         To draw a point, use a single left mouse click on the map.
        </div>
        <div id="drawingtoolspointtoolsbuttonframe">
                                    <center>
             <button data-dojo-type="dijit.form.Button" onClick="Point1ToolWrapper" id=

What do I need to change to get the frame containing the tools within the tab?

Any help that can be provided will be appreciated.

Outcomes