AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sink Evaluation failed at the last stage

Question asked by taojing on Mar 17, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 by geonetadmin
Hi, I am trying to run the Sink Evaluation step. I got this error message (image 1). To find more details about the message, I checked the Results section in Geoprocessing. According the log in the Results (image 2), it appears that the step has mostly been run smoothly until it started to create the output file when it failed. As shown in the errors, the output file name contains the extension as ***.shp.shp, which is not a valid file name. It is a mystery to me why there is an extra .shp generated. I've never entered .shp as an intended part of the output file name in the pop window when starting the step.
I cannot find issues with either my Set target locations for HydroConfig for Windows 7 (image 3) or the directory (image 4). And I did clean up the temp folder all the times as the senior member Mark recommends. I cannot identify the cause for this exrat .shp. Would anybody give me some suggestion? Thanks in advance!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32242[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32243[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32245[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Outcomes