geoevent can not running,

10-18-2013 01:05 AM
chenjun
New Contributor
i have a problem,i start my geoevent service,and it started,but it is not realy running. i can't log in in the url(http://localhost:6143/manager/login.html). it says No service was found in chrome
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28431[/ATTACH]
,and i start the service design,when i log in ,it says geoevent is not running.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28428[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28429[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28430[/ATTACH]

i uninstall it and install it. the problem is exsit.  can anyone show me how to do?
thanks.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: javidel

Chen,

Do you have a valid license installed?

Check this by opening GEP_INSTALL_DIR\data\log\karaf.log and looking for a line the says "LicenseChecker." (GEP_INSTALL_DIR defaults to ARCGIS_SERVER_INSTALLDR\GeoEventProcessor.  ARCGIS_SERVER_INSTALLDIR defaults to C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server.  So for most installations, GEP_INSTALL_DIR= C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\GeoEventProcessor)

If you have a valid license, the line will say "License status: GeoEventProcessor: licenseStatusSuccess"

If it doesn't say that, you'll need to install a valid license.  You can do that by following steps 1-6 on this site.

Let us know if this if this helps you out.

-Javier
0 Kudos
chenjun
New Contributor
Chen,

Do you have a valid license installed?

Check this by opening GEP_INSTALL_DIR\data\log\karaf.log and looking for a line the says "LicenseChecker." (GEP_INSTALL_DIR defaults to ARCGIS_SERVER_INSTALLDR\GeoEventProcessor.  ARCGIS_SERVER_INSTALLDIR defaults to C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server.  So for most installations, GEP_INSTALL_DIR= C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\GeoEventProcessor)

If you have a valid license, the line will say "License status: GeoEventProcessor: licenseStatusSuccess"

If it doesn't say that, you'll need to install a valid license.  You can do that by following steps 1-6 on this site.

Let us know if this if this helps you out.

-Javier

yes, license is the problem.thanks
0 Kudos