Publishing mosaic container with the command ???share image as service???,

09-04-2013 09:25 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

Publishing mosaic container with the command �??share image as service�?�,

I wanted to publish a mosaic container but sounds to be published successfully. The issue here that when the service is added to the ArcMap, the �??zoom to layer�?� produces nothing while the �??zoom to source resolution�?� displays the image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27204[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27205[/ATTACH]

As the service is added to a web application, nothing appears

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27206[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27207[/ATTACH]

What might be the issue here?

Thank you

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
3 Replies
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
with firebug what do you see in net tab (request rest) when you click 'go to'? so you can understand what can be the problem.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

with firebug what do you see in net tab (request rest) when you click 'go to'? so you can understand what can be the problem.

Many thanks Domenico for the help,

The issue here that the published imagery can be zoomed (in the ArcGIS desktop) by �??zoom to source resolution�?� but not by �??zoom too layer�?�. Also, I can see nothing in the published imagery

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27255[/ATTACH]

Please, have a look what fiddlers says:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27256[/ATTACH]

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Hi Domenico,

I got the help below:

Images contained in mosaic data are disappeared at particular scale. To get them appeared at all scales the �??build review�?� tool must be used.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27831[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27832[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27832[/ATTACH]

That solves my issue as well. It can be viewed from the web mapping application with no problem
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27833[/ATTACH]

Best

Jamal
----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos