AnsweredAssumed Answered

Reordering Field Shows up in MapServer correctly but not in FeatureServer (10.1)

Question asked by geonetadmin on Aug 27, 2013
Original User: angelg

I have a registered table where I had to drop a Field (DropOffName) and re-added the same field with a new Data type (Int to text). I then reorder the added field to let it show up in the same order as before, 5th from the top ( Reorder1.jpg). The table is part of a service which I published. The service contain a MapServer and a FeatureServer. When I looked at the table property from the MapServer (Reorder2.jpg) I see the field that I added and re-ordered is showing in the order that I expected, 5th from the top. And the JSON I get back from a query(1=1) on this table and MapServer also show the field in question in the same order.  Yet when you look at the table property from the FeatureServer (Reorder3.jpg) The added field is at the bottom of the list. The JSON I get back from a query(1=1) on this table and FeatureServer  also shows the field in question at the bottom of the list.

Why don't the MapServer and FeatureServer show the same information, that is the same order for the fields? 

I am developing an application that uses the JSON from the FeatureServer and it is expecting the orderPair from the JSON in a certain order.

Thanks

Attachments

Outcomes