Export Kriging Data - No data lines

04-15-2013 01:19 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: jnogues

Hi All, this is a question that in some way has been addressed in other threads and Eric6346 has done a great job in answering them but as it always is I am not finding the answer for the question I have.

First let me clarify that I am using ArcMap 10.0 so I don´t know if there is a bug with exporting kriging data and I need to download a service pack.

My interpolated kriging layer looks like so

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23525[/ATTACH]

When I go to the data export window and try to choose the processing extent a default cell size of 215,6 meters is given, when in fact I want a cell size of 84,4656 meters - I input this cell size manually.  I understand the min(width,height)/250 cell size calculation, so I think what I am doing is legal.

However my raster image has some empty lines that I am not sure how to deal with.  The raster layer looks like so,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23526[/ATTACH]

As you can hopefully see, there are some empty lines in the output file with no data.  Also, the highest values in the raster go to 19 meters while in the Kriging layer they went to 32,8 meters.

Finally, I have an issue with the interpolated surface because it does not look good at all. This could be due to the way I chose my Kriging parameters and it is only a matter of tweaking them in the geostatistical analyst window.  But maybe someone can lend me a hand on this also.

Thanks for all the help
0 Kudos
1 Reply
EricKrause
Esri Regular Contributor
Is it possible to make a layer package of your geostatistical layer and send it to ekrause@esri.com?
0 Kudos