Displaying unique value symbology

Jump to solution
08-02-2012 08:19 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Hisame

Hi I ran into a problem when I was trying to display a stripped symboled polygon that is on top of another polygon in solid color. The stripped symboled polygon does not display on top of the solid color polygon as shown here [ATTACH=CONFIG]16586[/ATTACH].

What can I do to make the smaller polygon (the one that is stripped colored symboled polygon) to show on top of the bigger polygon (solid color symboled polygon)?

Image of the solid color symbol polygon without No color. [ATTACH=CONFIG]16587[/ATTACH]
Here you can see how the stripped color polygon sits underneath a solid colored polygon.

p.s If there is more screenshots or more explanation required please let me know. Thank you!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LawrenceFujiwara
New Contributor III
Hi so I was able to resolve my issue by going to symbolology -> advanced -> symbol level.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LawrenceFujiwara
New Contributor III
Hi so I was able to resolve my issue by going to symbolology -> advanced -> symbol level.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: j.quinn

The polygon features are in the same layer, correct?  Look into Symbol Levels under the Advanced option within the Symbology tab of the layer to force the stripped polygon on top of the larger polygon.
0 Kudos