See detailed feature-table relationship

06-18-2012 09:01 AM
IvanHuilca
New Contributor
Hi all.
I have created a service that has two layers (1.Vias and 2.Predios) the layer 2 has a related detail table by Relate in ArcMap.
I'm really new to Arcgis Javascript APIs and I'm trying the example (Identify features on a map) but it only reads the attributes of the layer.
As I can read the attributes of the related table to feature?

thanks
Ivan H.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IvanHuilca
New Contributor
Greetings, on page javascript api samples found an example for my problem. Query related records:

http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/javascript/arcgis/help/jssamples_start.htm#jssamples/fl_query_relat...

It actually works without problems.

Now I want to do the reverse, ie search for data stored in the detail table of the relationship and position in the plane.
Hopefully someone can give me an idea how to do.

regards

att, IVAN
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: jeff.pace

can you query right on the REST page? if so watching it in fiddler/firebug might give you a clue as to why its not working
0 Kudos
IvanHuilca
New Contributor
Thanks for the help.
I try on the page you refer to test REST from the Service Directory?
Because if I tested the query works from the Service Directory.

I mention that my service uses a feature of land (polygons) located in a geodatabase sde, on the other hand uses a table in an IBM AS400 server that connects via OLEDB, then I made a Relate ArcMap between the feature of land and detail table. I work to check the site and navigate to the detail table using RelationshipQuery, but now I want that starting from a value stored in the table OLEDB can meet that property (polygon) is finally zooming it. In short the user places the name of the owner and should zoom the property.

I'm trying first doing a query to the table oledb and I imagine with the result I can somehow use the Id and meet Relashioship ObjectId belongs to the findings, that would be my concern as I use.

regards
IVAN
0 Kudos