Customization Portal for ArcGIS

06-08-2012 08:12 AM
LilianaDiaz
New Contributor
Hi!
I have installed Portal for ArcGIS v.1.6.1 and I have customized it. I used the Clancy Energy skin sample (which came with Portal v.1.6.0.2) but I can't get the Featured Maps or the Recent Maps to display in the home page of the my portal (see attachment). There is not problem from the Gallery, I can see both the Featured Maps and Apps and the recent added items (see attchment 2). How can I get that list of maps in my portal's homepage?

Thank you in advance!

Liliana
0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: pho

Hi Liliana,

Please try the following:

1. Verify that you are logged in and that you are an administrator of your organization.
2. Click the My Organization link in the top banner. Your organization page opens.
3. Click the Edit Settings button.
4. Click the Home Page link on the left side of the page.
5. You should be able to configure Feature Content for your group. 

You should see a page similiar to the screenshot below:
0 Kudos
LilianaDiaz
New Contributor
Hi Pho,
Thank you very much for your prompt answer.
Yes, I tried the procedure that you described but it didn't work and that is the reason why I'm asking if there is something else that I need to do.
I used an administration account and I've selected a group whose maps will be displayed in the home page. I get an empty page in the Portal's homepage like the attached image in my first post. Is there sometheing else that I need to configure?

Thx!

Liliana
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: mikem

I suggest you contact technical support.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
tanyabisen
New Contributor
Hi All,

I am trying to customise the look and feel of ArcGIS Portal 10.2. Can anybody help me how to go about it. I basically want to change the background color, Menu names e.g. Gallery,MyContent,etc.

Thanks,
Tanya
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: kareem.morsy

Hello Tanya

I am trying to do the same. did you find a way to customize the look and feel. can you please help.

Thanks

Kareem
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
You might try posting your questions for Portal in this forum:

http://forums.arcgis.com/forums/256-Portal-for-ArcGIS

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable