AnsweredAssumed Answered

Some Features not rendering in ArcGIS Runtime

Question asked by geonetadmin on Apr 30, 2012
Latest reply on May 1, 2012 by MBranscomb-esristaff
Original User: LarsCLarsen

I am testing the new Runtime prerelease and made a very simple sample. I basically just exported a map package from one of my ArcMap applications including data and tried to render the same layers in Runtime. However as it can be seen on the attached screendumps some features simply do not appear in the runtime version. The missing features are from the same featureclass as the one showing up and the only thing 'special' about the missing ones is that they appear late in the table (i.e. have high objectid numbers). It happens for both points and lines.

First I thought that it had to do with the features being part of a geometric network, or the database having class extension. But I have now removed both and the problem persist.

Anyone have a good explanation? I have added the map package with the data and the XAML code looks like this:

<Grid>
        <Grid.Resources>
            <esri:SimpleRenderer x:Key="ptRenderer">
                <esri:SimpleRenderer.Symbol>

<esri:SimpleMarkerSymbol Style="Triangle" Color="Orange"/>
                </esri:SimpleRenderer.Symbol>
            </esri:SimpleRenderer>
            <esri:SimpleRenderer x:Key="LineRenderer">
                <esri:SimpleRenderer.Symbol>
                    <esri:SimpleLineSymbol Style="Solid" Color="Blue"  Width="3" />
                </esri:SimpleRenderer.Symbol>
            </esri:SimpleRenderer>
        </Grid.Resources>
        <!-- Map Control-->
        <esri:Map x:Name="_mapControl" UseAcceleratedDisplay="False" >

<!-- * FeatureLayer(s) * -->
<esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Manholes" LayerName="MOUSE Manholes" Renderer="{StaticResource ptRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Basins" LayerName="MOUSE Basins" Renderer="{StaticResource ptRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Outlets" LayerName="MOUSE Outlets" Renderer="{StaticResource ptRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Links" LayerName="MOUSE Links" Renderer="{StaticResource LineRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Storage Nodes" LayerName="MOUSE Storage Nodes" Renderer="{StaticResource ptRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Weirs" LayerName="MOUSE Weirs" Renderer="{StaticResource LineRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Orifices" LayerName="MOUSE Orifices" Renderer="{StaticResource LineRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Curb Inlet" LayerName="MOUSE Curb Inlet" Renderer="{StaticResource ptRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Pumps" LayerName="MOUSE Pumps" Renderer="{StaticResource LineRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />
            <esri:ArcGISLocalFeatureLayer ID="MOUSE Valve" LayerName="MOUSE Valve" Renderer="{StaticResource LineRenderer}"
                   Path="muCoeff.mpk"  />

</esri:Map>
        <esri:Navigation HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="25,12,0,0" Name="navigation1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Map="{Binding ElementName=_mapControl}" />
        <esri:ScaleLine HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="314,12,0,0" Name="scaleLine1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Panel.ZIndex="1" Map="{Binding ElementName=_mapControl}" Height="38" />
    </Grid>

Lars

Attachments

Outcomes