AddBingMap sample aplication does not work.

03-08-2012 07:16 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: hmelendez

I'm trying to use the AddBingMap sample aplication but it doesn't load the WebMap. I created the Bing Maps AppID and add it to the code but I get this error messeges when deploing on an Android phone.

[INDENT]03-08 11:44:35.437: W/DefaultRequestDirector(27067): Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {}

03-08 11:44:35.457: E/ArcGIS(27067): Bing map url =http://dev.virtualearth.net/REST/V1/Imagery/Metadata/

03-08 11:44:35.457: E/ArcGIS(27067): com.esri.core.io.EsriSecurityException: Invalid or missing user credentials
[/INDENT]

I've tried with the provided web map and also with my own web map but it still does not work. Attache are two screen captures of my config.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KristelMeikas
New Contributor
Hello Héctor,

Have you found a solution to the problem? I am experiencing the same issue both with the sample in question and one of our own applications using our web map.

Has anyone else encountered and overcome this problem?

Best regards,
Kristel
0 Kudos
DanO_Neill
Occasional Contributor III

I suspect the issue is with the Webmap. Can you share a valid Webmap to test?  The Bing Maps sample was deprecated and removed from the SDK.  What version of the SDK are you using?  

0 Kudos