Flex API 2.2 EditTool Queries

03-22-2011 07:43 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: loanburger

Hi Team,

I am building a Web Editor based on the FlexViewer 2.2.  I am using the EditTool with full toolbar enabled.

I have a few problems I'm trying to overcome:

1. The EditTool's Undo and Redo Button:  I require a way to determine if a user has clicked an Undo or Redo button and when the Undo and Redo events have finished.  I have had a look at the documentation but it does not seem to be no events to do this.  Has anyone found a way around this?

2. When Clicking on a feature the Attribute window keeps coming up.  I have removed all the code relating to it but still appears.  How can I stop the window from showing at all?

3. My final problem, at this stage, is: in ArcMap I am able to set the move tolerance of a graphic.   Is there a way I can prevent an entire graphic from being moved in the FlexViewer when using the EditTool?  This is potentially a very dangerous situation for us, as we are working with property boundaries etc.  I only wish to be able to move and edit the vertices of a graphic.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Loan Burger
loanb@gbs.co.nz
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: loanburger

If these events and options are not available, is it possible for someone from ESRI to make them available in a future release?

Thanks,
0 Kudos
kishanchintala
New Contributor
Hi,

I am also looking the same functionality, i am using the edit tool, i want to move & edit vertex but i do not want to move Graphic.

If you find any solution share with me.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos