How to add more credits half way through the month?

Jump to solution
09-02-2014 08:58 PM
AnitaBhat
New Contributor

I want to know if I run out of credit half a way through the month, how can I add more credits? That is without changing the plan. Say I am on $20 month, want to add another $10 or 20 or 30 but not go to $90 plan? How can I do that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

You don't buy more credits, you get them automatically if you go over your allotment. You'll pay $0.13 per credit used over your allotment (the subscription cost per credit is $0.10). If you're going over your allotment every month, at some point it's more economical to upgrade your subscription rather than paying for credits on demand.

thanks,

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

You might try moving your post into the ArcGIS Online space. You may get a quicker response as the question will be seen by a focused audience instead of the broad GeoNet community. You can see more on the community structure, and what topics are under each space from the following documents:

GeoNet Community Structure

ArcGIS Discussion Forums Migration Strategy

Thanks!

Timothy

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

With a developer subscription, the answer can be found here at the very bottom of the page:

Plans | ArcGIS for Developers

Essentially,

"If you go over your credit allowance, we'll simply sell you more credits at a slightly higher rate. The extra charge is 13 cents per credit."

If you're going over consistently every month, at some point it would be more economical for you to upgrade.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
AnitaBhat
New Contributor

How can I buy those extra credits? When i am logged in all I get is to

do change plan.

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

You don't buy more credits, you get them automatically if you go over your allotment. You'll pay $0.13 per credit used over your allotment (the subscription cost per credit is $0.10). If you're going over your allotment every month, at some point it's more economical to upgrade your subscription rather than paying for credits on demand.

thanks,

Mike