This was originally shared by Michael McElroy;
Over this coming holiday weekend, Support Services is migrating to a new CRM application. To support this effort Support Services will be closing for the day at 3pm PST on Friday August 29th, and will resume normal business hours on Tuesday September 2nd at 5am PST. Here are a few minor changes to the way you will be working with Esri Support following this switch.
- Emails sent to you will now appear as being sent from Esri Customer Care -firstname.lastname@example.org@esri.com). Please update any email filters to ensure you receive these communications.
- To support a seamless transition for our customers, you may continue to reply to any email that originated from email@example.com
- An “Incident” will now be referred to as a “Case”, and this will be reflected in any email you receive from a Support team member.
- The Subject line of an email you receive will include a Case number and Reference ID. Please do not edit these portions of the subject line as they are used to relate your email back to your Case.
- Ex: “Esri Case #00123456 – Need Assistance with editing my data [ ref:_00D70JXts._50070fEuTO:ref ]
- Reported software defects will now be categorized separately as either a bug or enhancement. Previously logged defects will continue to be referenced by their historical number (i.e. NIM012345), but new bugs and enhancements will follow a new naming convention
(i.e. BUG-00012345 or ENH-00012345).
Our Esri Reception team will continue to be reachable via firstname.lastname@example.org