Parks and Rec Finder : Unable to Complete Operation

Jump to solution
08-25-2014 09:05 AM
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

I've got the Park & Recreation Finder application up and running.

I'm working out the errors at this point.

My problem is that when I click on a Park I get the following error.

"Unable to complete operation."

Upon digging deeper into Chrome's JS Console I see this...

1. 0: "Error in querying feature attachments."
  2. 1: "Layer or Table with ID: 0 does not support Attachments.

The popup appears to run fine with the exception that the icons for the Activities do not show up. I also can't post images to the gallery.

I have also checked the table LocalGovernment.SDE.Park and tried to 'Create Table Attachments' but I get the following error:

'Failed to create table attachments. Table already exists [Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0: There is already an object named 'PARK_ATTACH' in the database.]

[LocalGovernment.SDE.Park__ATTACH]

But the service says it HasAttachments : false

Message was edited by: Brian O'keefe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianO_keefe

Here's the answer...

When I created the LocalGovernment Data Model in our SDE server, I imported from the XML Workspace. The Attachment relationships and tables were all created via that process.

I just deleted the Park__ATTACH table (and the relationship for it) and voila... I could NOW go to LocalGovernment.SDE.Park and Manage > Create Attachment and voila...

It works... the site works now...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrianO_keefe

Here's the answer...

When I created the LocalGovernment Data Model in our SDE server, I imported from the XML Workspace. The Attachment relationships and tables were all created via that process.

I just deleted the Park__ATTACH table (and the relationship for it) and voila... I could NOW go to LocalGovernment.SDE.Park and Manage > Create Attachment and voila...

It works... the site works now...

0 Kudos