Operations Dashboard - Windows Security

Jump to solution
08-11-2014 01:38 PM
KeithGanzenmuller
Occasional Contributor II

Created a Collector app using a hosted feature service with attachments. No issues, app works fine to collect points and photos.

Also created an Operations Dashboard the includes several layers including that hosted feature service.

When I open the Dashboard I get the following message

CertificateError.jpg

A similar message appears for several different hosted feature services. The message gives the impression this is a Windows issue. Anyone have a clue what might trigger this message? If I click ok everything appears to work.

Thanks,

Keith

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KeithGanzenmuller

It would appear that the hosted feature services are actually stored on Amazon Cloudfront, which on our network is classified as a streaming service and blocked similar to YouTube.

So the answer to this issue, for me anyway, was to have IT reclassify Cloudfront and allow access to it.

After this was accomplished I no longer get an error message and both the Windows and browser Dashboards load much faster

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KeithGanzenmuller

It would appear that the hosted feature services are actually stored on Amazon Cloudfront, which on our network is classified as a streaming service and blocked similar to YouTube.

So the answer to this issue, for me anyway, was to have IT reclassify Cloudfront and allow access to it.

After this was accomplished I no longer get an error message and both the Windows and browser Dashboards load much faster

0 Kudos