I am trying to get the attached to work.
- Open the app
- Click on the icon in the top header
- click on a bird in the map
- the selected attributes are shown to the right.
- Now zoom out a bit to where the birds are overlapping.
- Click the birds image again where they are overlapping.
- Notice now on the right that there are Next and Previous buttons to scroll through the results.
Everything works great to this point. BUT I want the feature in the map to either Highlight or replaced with another image.
I cannot figure out how to do this. I was in contact with ESRI and their tech could not answer this as well....
As the user scrolls through the multiple return results I want the feature to show up in the map that corresponds with the active result on the right
Code is attached in a single HTML file.....
I am trying to create a new Graphic with the below...but not working...
Can I create a graphic or Highlight the selected graphic???? If so how????
var content = feature.getContent();
var pt = feature.geometry;
var sms = new SimpleMarkerSymbol().setStyle(
var graphic1 = new Graphic(pt, sms);