license manager

08-11-2014 08:00 AM
sowmyaG
New Contributor

I dint get the license manager folder in the downloaded package of ArcGis 10.2.2 and  i couldnt change the host name to my pc . Can someone help me with this please??

0 Kudos
7 Replies
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Depending on your setup, the license manager may be a separate download. If you have the full DVD image, the license manager is in a folder (or can be accessed from the DVD startup menu).

0 Kudos
DennisSmith
Esri Contributor

Were you able to figure out what you need to do to get the license manager updated and working?

0 Kudos
TammyJohnson2
New Contributor

did you try going to the start menu?

start> all programs>ArcGIS>Liscense Manager

0 Kudos
DennisSmith
Esri Contributor

If you have access to log into your 'My Organizations' found within the my.esri.com site, you can then access Products, Manage Downloads. Once here you can select the ArcGIS for Desktop version that you are looking at installing or have already installed and you will select the 'View Downloads' button under "Actions".  Once you are on the downloads page for the Deskti version, you can then scroll down and you will see the ArcGIS License Manager (Windows\Linux\Solaris) and then you can download the License Manager.

Let me know if you have any more questions that I may assist with.

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

Sowmya,

If you are working with a single use, or single use trial, license, you do not need and should not follow any instructions regards installation and activation and authorization of the license manager.

Are you working with a Single Use seat?

Stuart

DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi Stuart, I am having some problem starting my LM 10.3 on my server. In the same server i have several License manager for other programs do your know if there is any incompatibility with LM for ArcGIS working on the same computer with other LM? because it worked fine in other computer that did not have LM. I want to have Centralized all my license on the same server. Thanks for your help and have a nice day!       manejadores de licencia.PNG

0 Kudos
AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Diego, this question is being answered for you in the following thread: License Manager 10.3 do not start

0 Kudos