AGOL Map Tour Template Custom Logo Issue

08-04-2014 08:01 AM
HemantAngarkar2
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to upload a custom logo with image located in server in place of ESRI logo. ESRI logo doesn't change. However if a URL is provided (say image on Facebook or Google) custom logo appears.

Ho do I get a custom logo located on my server?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I do not have ArcGIS for Server but is there a way to make your custom logo be accessible by a public URL?  Is there a way that you can host your image on your local server, and have a URL point to it?  I imagine that would work.

HemantAngarkar2
Occasional Contributor

Adrian, it was hosted only.I consulted a ArcGIS server person. Seems to be Folder permissions issue. Apparently logo has some different settings of folder permissions. Still working on it. Keep you updated.

0 Kudos
LaurenYee
Occasional Contributor

Just something simple to try - I've had issues where I've changed a logo or banner and it didn't show up. Once I cleared my cache and history it did. Sometime's a website's css is saved in your browser so that it doesn't have to reload every time, helpful if you visit a website often, but not helpful if you're consistently changing the css and aren't seeing the reflected changes.