ArcGIS for Windows Mobile version and download

07-28-2014 06:32 AM
AdamOlson
Occasional Contributor

What is the current version of ArcGIS for Windows Mobile? Where is the link to download ArcGIS for Windows Mobile? What will be the next version and when will it be released?  And where do I download it from?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Adam,

ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.2 is the latest version and it can be downloaded from My Esri (customers.esri.com) in the following location:

My Organizations tab > Products > ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2.X "View Downloads" > Expand the additional products section

Currently there are no updates planned for the ArcGIS for Windows Mobile program but we encourage you to test out our other mobile applications such as Collector for ArcGIS, Explorer for ArcGIS, and Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS.

Thanks!

NickHetrick
Occasional Contributor II

Has this been removed from downloads. I can't seem to see it using your instructions. I know that we have this due to local government ELA but it seems to have vanished. Also there is no 10.3 version correct?

0 Kudos
GISAdmin25
New Contributor II

Katie,

Can you consume services published with ArcGIS Server 10.2.2 using ArcGIS Mobile 10.0 applications? We are upgrading our servers and would like to avoid rebuilding all our applications at once.

Thanks,

Heather

NickHetrick

I think you can but there are some features that you will not be able to access using the 10.0 version such as attachments etc... You may also run into some issues since I think the mobile cache changed. Was your server previously 10.0 there is a difference between 10.1/10.2x in the way services are generated. I currently am using a 10.1 server with ArcGIS Mobile 10.2 and we are not having any issues related to software versions

0 Kudos
JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All!

Our developers have released 10.2.1 update to ArcGIS for Windows Mobile. which is compatible with Desktop 10.3.

From My Esri (customers.esri.com) in the following location:

My Organizations tab > Downloads > ArcGIS for Desktop 10.3
Additional Products >  ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile (compatible with ArcGIS 10.3)

Gracias, All!

Juan

0 Kudos
NickHetrick

Is there any info on what has been fixed I am curious if the screen resolution issue has been resolved or if any new functionality has been added.

0 Kudos
JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III

Nick,

I reached out to our Mobile Technical Lead on this, and she mentioned this would be a list we are not able to post but will be included in the documentation, after this update has been installed.

I did go through the list and did not see anything to do with addressing screen resolution issue. If you have a bug number Nick, I would be happy to look into it for you.

Gracias, Nick!

Juan

0 Kudos