Operation Dashboard Issues

07-24-2014 03:18 PM
JosieBock2
New Contributor

While I understand it's a great deal of work to develop two different applications environments for Operations Dashboard, I just wish they could at least have the same functionality. I get everything setup the way it should be in the windows version, but then half of the settings don't take or tools aren't available in the browser version. A numeric title based upon a field doesn't display a thousand separator in the windows, but does in the browser.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JayChen
Esri Contributor

Hi Josie,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. One of the goal for 10.3 release (fall this year) is to close the gap as much as possible between the windows app and the browser app. There are a few map tools or widgets that are not supported in browser app, including directions, chat, link map extent. We haven't received requests for these to be made available on browser app.

There are a few other places where we are working on to make it consistent between the two apps, including the one you mentioned. If you noticed other places please feel free to let us know. We will try to include it in 10.3 release if possible.

Thanks,

-Jay

0 Kudos