7 Replies
NeillJobe
Occasional Contributor II

I believe you have to sign up for an EDN license. Esri Developer Network

0 Kudos
WalterKuong_-_DIT
New Contributor

Hi Neill,

Thank you for the reply.  My company already has enterprise license to ArcGIS server.  It will be interesting that if we still need to sign up for EDN license in order to beta test ArcGIS server 10.3.  I wonder who that I can confirm this info?

0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

Yes a EDN licence is totally different as it provides access to a development licence for all of esri software. I have not seen 10.3 available for download yet

WalterKuong_-_DIT
New Contributor

Thank you Anthony,  I guess I have to ask our customer service rep to see if he can arrange something.

0 Kudos
Mapperzmap
New Contributor III

The focus for ArcGIS for Server at 10.3 is to continue to improve its usability, performance, scalability, and robustness. 10.3 builds upon the solid foundations of 10.1 and 10.2. No major changes are anticipated with regards to backwards compatibility or workflows.

Currently this is Beta Testing before Final Release (no date given).

What's Coming in ArcGIS | Common Questions

0 Kudos
WalterKuong_-_DIT
New Contributor

Hi Mapperz,

Thanks for reply.  Beta test ArcGIS server 10.3 is exactly what I want.  However, I did not see that offered in BetaCommunity.  I only saw Web AppBuilder is available for beta testing.  I wonder if it is still available for beta testing.

0 Kudos
Mapperzmap
New Contributor III

From previous experience you have to apply for Beta Testing via your global esri account, this will be nearing the end of the beta tested and code will be updated for final release then the service packs will role out.

0 Kudos