Problème trying to create INSPIRE services

07-18-2014 06:26 AM
ThomasCrepin
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to create new services for INSPIRE (WMS and WFS). There's no problem when I create a simlple WMS, but when I try to get INSPIRE ones, I get these logs:

LevelTimeMessageSource
SEVEREJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMFailed to create the service.: Unable to connect to all layers.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
SEVEREJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMFailed setting up the cache folder for the service.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'SpatialObjectTypeInfo' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "SpatialObjectTypeInfo" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'cpBasicPropertyUnit' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "cpBasicPropertyUnit" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'auAdmUnit_admBySS' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "auAdmUnit_admBySS" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'auAdmUnit_NUTSSS' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "auAdmUnit_NUTSSS" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'auAdmUnitS_nationalLevelName' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "auAdmUnitS_nationalLevelName" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'auAdmUnitS_name' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "auAdmUnitS_name" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
WARNINGJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMThe StandaloneTable:'adComponent' in Map:'Layers' is invalid. The base table definition string "adComponent" is invalid.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
SEVEREJul 18, 2014, 3:06:20 PMError executing tool.: ERROR 001369: Failed to create the service. Failed to execute (Publish Service Definition).System/PublishingTools.GPServer

Does anybody have an idea about the origin of this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertoLucchi
New Contributor

Hi Thomas

the log does not really tell much of where the problem is. Contacting your local distributor may help to get support.

I'd invite you to share with the distributor the log in verbose mode, the version of ArcGIS in use and whether you use the INSPIRE geodatabase template or a non-harmonized data.

Regards

Roberto

0 Kudos