I have an enterprise db in MS SQL Express. It is a replica so therefore, versioned which is from everything the help file tells me, in conflict with the ability to synch offline as with the collector app.
The workflow I envisioned was that using this replica we would:
- Publish the feature services to ArcGIS for Server
- Create a WebMap in AGOL
- Download the data to a device w/ the collector app (Cell Coverage could be spotty)
- Deploy to the field and collect updates
- Return to the office and synch with the versioned replica
- Then synch with the parent.
This does not appear possible because of two conflicting factors; The versioned data and the requirement to synch. I know I can publish the services to AGOL directly and take them off line that way but that creates a disconnected data island that then has no way to return to the replica.
Does anyone have any suggestions on altering my proposed workflow?