How to display tiledlayer generated by RuntimeContent

Jump to solution
05-26-2014 10:34 AM
Andréde_Mattos_Ferraz
Occasional Contributor
Its possible to load tiledlayer generated by RuntimeContent:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34084[/ATTACH]

Im trying this, but doesnt work:

NSString * pathBasemapString = @"/MapaVixWebMercLoc/basemap/Basemap"; AGSLocalTiledLayer *localBaseMapLayer = [AGSLocalTiledLayer localTiledLayerWithPath:pathBasemapString]; [self.mapView addMapLayer:localBaseMapLayer withName:@"Basemap Tiled Layer"];
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andréde_Mattos_Ferraz
Occasional Contributor
No, you are wrong! Not need a TPK, I load a basemap generated by Runtime Content with this code:

NSString * pathBasemapString = @"/MapaVixWebMercLoc/basemap/Basemap"; AGSLocalTiledLayer *localBaseMapLayer = [AGSLocalTiledLayer localTiledLayerWithPath:pathBasemapString]; [self.mapView addMapLayer:localBaseMapLayer withName:@"Basemap Tiled Layer"];

*The code is identical to the first... my pathBasemapString was with wrong path...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DiveshGoyal
Esri Regular Contributor
You need to create a Tile Package (.tpk file)
More information here - https://developers.arcgis.com/ios/guide/local-tiled-layer.htm
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor
Hello André,

Please check this documentation of AGSLocalTiledLayer about how to load a tpk file in the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS.

There is also a sample for LocalTiledLayerSample

Hope this help to you.
0 Kudos
Andréde_Mattos_Ferraz
Occasional Contributor
No, you are wrong! Not need a TPK, I load a basemap generated by Runtime Content with this code:

*The code is identical to the first... my pathBasemapString was with wrong path...
0 Kudos