simpsonr

Failed to get the configuration of the server machine...

Discussion created by simpsonr on May 22, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 by jgreco
Hi All,
For the past couple weeks we've been getting some AGS 10.2.2 errors that cripple our map services until I reboot the servers.  Have a look at the attached log screenshot.

We have two AGS servers that share their config-store and other directories on a network appliance.  I've configured both servers to use UNC pathing as in:  \\netapp\gisserverdata\arcgisserver\config-store.  This has been working great with no issues for well over a year.  I upgraded from 10.2 to 10.2.2 in early May and for the past couple weeks, we've been sporadically getting this "can't connect to the config-store" error, which in turn totally borks our map services.  The only remedy I've found is to reboot the two AGS servers.  The problem is resolved and everything works great, until it happens again... usually within a day or two.

I've reinstalled both ArcGIS Server software on the two servers to no avail.  I've checked numerous times with our sys admins to see if they are having connectivity issues with our network appliance with no issues there.

Thanks for helping out.

Attachments

Outcomes