AnsweredAssumed Answered

Get an IdentifyParameter for an IdentifyTask result

Question asked by kenbuja on Jan 7, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 30, 2014 by kenbuja
I'm running IdentifyTasks on several different dynamic layers and I like to find out which results came from a specific service. The application is built as a template, where the layers are added using information (urls, etc) from a configuration file.

I'm using code that was developed from this thread to get my list of results. In the code, a list of IdentifyTasks is built with different IdentifyParameters for each visible layer in the map. Each of the features gets the result's layerName appended to its attributes

formatResults = arrayUtils.map(results, function (result) {                     var feature = result.feature;                     var layerName = result.layerName;                     feature.attributes.layerName = result.layerName;                     return feature;                 });

Here is an example of the application. There are two different  services that are being identified, Benthic Data and Additional Data. The content in the  infowindow will depend on which service the feature is from.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30326[/ATTACH]

However, since the layers are being added dynamically, I could have a case where  different services could contain layers with the same name. Therefore,  instead of the layerName, I'd like to get the url of the service appended to each feature.

Is there a way to do that? If that isn't possible, could I get the layer ID (not the numeric layerID, but the ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer id)?

Attachments

Outcomes