Diagrammer error message after instalation

11-07-2013 06:00 PM
JessicaEselius
New Contributor
I just installed Arc Diagrammer, and when I tried to open it I got this message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and and attempt to continue.  If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

The type initializer for"ESRI.ArcGIS.Diagrammer.DiagrammerEnvironment" threw an exception.

when I hit continue all I get is a blank screen

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
Jessica
4 Replies
GordonBowne
New Contributor III
Hi to all,

I have the same exact problem.

Help please

Thanks
Gordon
0 Kudos
deleted-user-w62FtnVKRvFc
New Contributor II
I suggest uninstalling Diagrammer, checking for updates to the version of Windows you are using, then making sure you have the correct Diagrammer version based on your version of ArcGIS, then reinstall Diagrammer.

To check for Windows updates, click on Start, type "update" in the search box, and click on "Windows Update". You'll have to restart your machine after any updates are installed.
0 Kudos
GordonBowne
New Contributor III
Hi,
I did in fact found and installed Diagrammer for ArcGis 10.2. Everything is working fine.

Diagrammer 10.2:  www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=51b6066bfd024962999f6903682d8978
0 Kudos
Thomas_Oliver_Birendra-BikraSh
New Contributor

Well, I'm just facing the same Kind of Problem, but after installing the latest Windows updates it still doesn't work. I have a Dualboot System on my Laptop so i tried to run ArcGis Diagrammer on Windows 8.1 and 7 (both 64 Bit)without any success. Then I tried to run it on a Computer with 8.1 32 Bit and still the same Problem. Do you have any other suggestions maybe? I'm really thankful for any Kind of Support!

0 Kudos