ArcHydro hits strange and bombs when I run Depression Evaluation

08-20-2013 10:12 AM
Labels (1)
RayBrown
New Contributor
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26823[/ATTACH]

I had the error that involves spatial reference.  So I set to PreFillDEM's prj.adf to Zunit 1 (Zunits = 1 meters).  It does NOT stay.  And I set the Layer dataset to Layer Properties / Z Coordinate System to name equals NAVD_1988 to catch all of the Depression, Sinks, etc.  

I am stuck...
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor
What is the error message in the geoprocessing result window?

Christine Dartiguenave
Esri Water Resources Team
0 Kudos
RayBrown
New Contributor
It can be found by pressing the window...  Let me know if that doesn't work.
0 Kudos
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor
The window shows the message returned in the message box. There should also be an error message (in red) in the geoprocessing result window accessible by clicking Geoprocessing > Results on the main menu in ArcMap.

Christine Dartiguenave
0 Kudos
RayBrown
New Contributor
I enter "Sink Evaluation" which re: DEM so I leave it at PreFillDEM.  It also re: Sink Polygon and Drainage Area which I change to SinkPoly1 and SinkDA1.  Hit <OK>.  Tells me "SinkDA1 already exists ... overwrite ..." I push <Yes>.  Next is spatial reference does not have z unit.  Again I push <Yes>.  Runs for about 10 minutes and comes to the original error I should you.... 

ArcMap 10 running Citrix
0 Kudos
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor
I have not been able to reproduce this behavior. I probably need to get hold of your data to take a look.

Christine Dartiguenave
0 Kudos
RayBrown
New Contributor
Hey Christine,

I will get the data for you.  Give me some time.  Uncle Sam kind of had us "misplaced" for couple of weeks...

Ray
0 Kudos