Why it looses the snaps of my polyline features when I open it in ArcGIS Online?

04-25-2013 11:11 PM
rafikm1
New Contributor
Hi,
    Showing some snapping errors in ArcGIS Online trail version, when I upload my well snapped polyline layer in ArcGIS Online,This information is valuable for me.See the screenshot below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23782[/ATTACH]

Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
ArcGIS Online doesn't support drawing arcs. That's why the oval shaped feature isn't drawing. The rest of the problems are strange. Did you publish a feature service? Can you share the URL to it? Or are these features loaded directly into the map (e.g., via a shapefile). If so, can you share the URL to the map?

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
rafikm1
New Contributor
Thanks Mike..,

Please see my link below,
http://www.arcgis.com/apps/SimpleMapViewer/index.html?appid=5b1d5e6825564467aa6373a30346f502&webmap=...

Or search DXB_Deira .
There you can see some problem with the shape of Polygons (buildings), please let me know what is the reason of it..

Thanks,
Rafi. Km
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Can you share the zip file of your Road Deira layer by posting it here? This is the problematic layer, right?
Did you generalize the layer when you imported it? Generalization can cause vertices to drop out.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
rafikm1
New Contributor
Thank You Very much Mike..

Generalize features for web display option kept open while I was uploading it.
Now it is ok,Thanks Again.

Rafi.KM
0 Kudos