Startup Popup - No Nautical Solutions Available

03-14-2013 03:53 AM
GeorgeNewbury
Occasional Contributor
I connect to a license server to get all of my desktop and extension licenses.  I'm at 10.1 and when I had the production mapping extension installed I also had installed the defense and aeronautical solution. I wasn't sure if I'd end up using it or not, so I thought I'd get it installed just in case. Although I didn't have a license for it I thought I'd check off the box in the extensions window for it just to see what would happen. Although it is now unchecked, everytime I open ArcMap I get a popup that says ' There are no Nautical Solution Licenses available', see attached. How do I disable this popup? Is it a registry edit?

Thanks

George Newbury
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AeronauticalSolutionTeam
New Contributor II
Hey George,

This is a strange dialog we have never seen before with an Esri Aeronautical Solution install.  We would like to diagnose this information with you but we will need some additional information form you.  Can you please answer the following questions and then email them to aero@esri.com

- What is the most recent installation of the Mapping and Charting Solutions do you have installed? (eg. 10.1, 10.1 SP1, 10.1 SP1 QFE3. etc.)
- What is the Operating System of the machine?
- Can you please send us screenshots of your extensions dialog and the �??Availability�?? folder in the ArcGIS Administrator dialog.
- Are you using Concurrent or Single Use licenses?
0 Kudos