Error during publishing  Services in ArcGIS Server 10.1

02-02-2013 12:16 AM
BerhanuMekonen
New Contributor II
I installed ArcGIS Server 10.1, Web Adaptor (Sp1), configured ArcGIS Server Security using the web adapter (authentication via Web Tier ) all thing seems fine and OK. But The following Error (attached ) appears during publishing services 

Any body that got solution please ????
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ThomasMontefusco
Occasional Contributor II
Try enabling administrative access to your site through the Web Adaptor and see if that helps.
0 Kudos
WalterPayne
New Contributor
Did enabling administration through the Web Adaptor resolve the issue?

I have a situation where the ArcGIS for Server will not publish a map service (same error as original post) after registering the Web Adaptor.  Publishing works fine up to that point.  Even un-registering the Web Adaptor afterwards makes no difference.  It's as if the Web Adaptor registration corrupts something in the server.
0 Kudos
JustinRodriguez
Occasional Contributor
Did enabling administration through the Web Adaptor resolve the issue?

I have a situation where the ArcGIS for Server will not publish a map service (same error as original post) after registering the Web Adaptor.  Publishing works fine up to that point.  Even un-registering the Web Adaptor afterwards makes no difference.  It's as if the Web Adaptor registration corrupts something in the server.

Hello
Tom is probably correct. If you are using web tier authentication, you should turn on administrative access through the web adaptor (for the vast majority of cases). If you do not, you will not be able to make an admin connection, which is required to publish services. I hope that helps.
0 Kudos