XMLHttpRequest error

Jump to solution
02-01-2016 11:00 AM
TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

I'm using WAB 1.3 with the eSearch and AttributeTable widgets loaded.  When I select features using the eSearch selection, I always get a series of "Request canceled" errors:

The url in the error will be something like:

"//xxx/proxy.ashx?https://utility.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest/services/Geometry/GeometryServer/relation?f=json&geomet........

This is followed by an error saying, "Observable store detected, but no sort order specified.  you may experience quirks when adding/updating items.  These can be resolved by setting a sort order on the list or grid.

This appears to be an AttributeTable error.

It doesn't seem to affect performance, but hundreds of errors are being created.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid these errors?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

The error you are seeing about the request being canceled is because the AT Widget does a console.error output when a request has been sent and then canceled before it returns (this is the only real error in the posted image).  The others are warnings and I have not yet been able to get around either the warnings or the errors as I have no intention of asking eSearch users to make changes in the AT widgets code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

The error you are seeing about the request being canceled is because the AT Widget does a console.error output when a request has been sent and then canceled before it returns (this is the only real error in the posted image).  The others are warnings and I have not yet been able to get around either the warnings or the errors as I have no intention of asking eSearch users to make changes in the AT widgets code.

TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

Robert,

Thanks.  I can't see that there's any problem with the AttributeTable results, so I'm just going to disregard or turn of the console warnings in the AttributeTable widget.  Thanks again for your help!

Tom

0 Kudos
WarrenMedernach
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Robert,

I know this is an old post, but I'm currently seeing this 'Request canceled' error on the AT widget with a web appbuilder app in our Portal (10.8.1).  Do you have any idea what triggers this, or how this request gets 'canceled'?  If I do a CTRL+F5 refresh on the app, and not touch anything in the browser (zooming, panel, clicking, etc) this error appears and I'm not sure why?