What widget do you want most

08-05-2014 05:45 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I have been working on a few custom widgets for the Web App Builder, but I would like some input as to what widget/functionality people are wanting most.

The WAB has several great OTB widgets but what (realistic) widgets are missing and would be (in your opinion) great to have?

221 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nathan Enge​ I'm working on this... Almost done.  Another few weeks. The last thing I have to do is connect it the attribute table like eSearch does and It'll be done.  However, while I have it hardwired to services I will go through and make a generic example and post it to a site this week or next, with the widget 'done' except export results to the attribute table. (it works fine now, with querytask, putting results into a graphics layer)   When it's complete I will share it out!

0 Kudos
NathanEnge
Esri Contributor

looking fwd to it.

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

A widget that allows the user to query ArcGIS Online and add data from webmaps found on AGOL (or your own content) to be added on the fly.

0 Kudos
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

I would love for there to be a widget that allows for parsing attributes across date or time ranges (e.g. select road closures between 6-9 am, 3-6 pm) (possibly via Local Layer widget + Case/Switch)

DaniellePapineau
New Contributor II

I need a widget that gives the ability to add a point/edit a feature service based on coordinates.  So, search by coordinates and drop a point at the exact coordinates.  So simple in desktop, but I haven't come across this yet.  Has this been created?

0 Kudos
MahenderSingh
New Contributor II

I would like enhanced identify/Popup widget showing related records also.Currently it shows only current visible feature records only.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mahender,

Currently it shows only current visible feature records only.

You can configure it to show more than only visible features when you configure the widget. Just change the Identify Layer Option

0 Kudos
MahenderSingh
New Contributor II

I have following queries:

- I have created relationship/relate between feature layer with a flat table, hence can I see the records of flat table on identify/popup event on a feature.

- Is there any widget available to see the cascading related/relation table records in tree view?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mahender,

None that I am aware of currently. WebMap popups can be configured to show related records for a feature though. Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

0 Kudos
NasirYilmaz
New Contributor II

HiRobert,

Do you have any plan update/test identify and share  widget for WAB 2.0 ?

Thanks

0 Kudos