WAB refresh

Jump to solution
08-29-2014 01:28 PM
BrianLomas
Occasional Contributor III

After adding/editing apps or themes I cannot get WAB to refresh and show the changes. I've tried clearing the cache and I know changes work because I can see them in the builder application or 'stem' app. I've even tried totally deleting a theme I created but it still shows in builder. Any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JosephMootz1
Occasional Contributor

I had a similar problem when adding / editing a custom widget. I found that under the server\apps folder there are numbered folders that have files that look like they are from recently built applications. One of the folders had an old copy of the files for the Widget I had updated. I deleted the outdated Widget folder, started builder and the Widget was refreshed. Also, a new Widget folder appeared in the same location with the correct files.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosephMootz1
Occasional Contributor

I had a similar problem when adding / editing a custom widget. I found that under the server\apps folder there are numbered folders that have files that look like they are from recently built applications. One of the folders had an old copy of the files for the Widget I had updated. I deleted the outdated Widget folder, started builder and the Widget was refreshed. Also, a new Widget folder appeared in the same location with the correct files.

0 Kudos
BrianLomas
Occasional Contributor III

It worked, thanks for the tip!

0 Kudos