Tabs in Enhanced Search Widget

Jump to solution
08-15-2014 08:58 AM
MalcolmEchaluce
Occasional Contributor

I'm having a hard time locating where within the code I'm able to change the text shown in the tabs in the Enhanced Search (eSearch) widget.  I've been able to switch the order of the tabnode and its contents but not the tab name.   Can someone point me in the right direction, please?  Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Malcolm,

Almost all of the text in WAB widgets will be controlled by the nls strings.js file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Malcolm,

Almost all of the text in WAB widgets will be controlled by the nls strings.js file.

0 Kudos
MalcolmEchaluce
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for all your help, Robert.  I tried editing the config_Search.json's syntax to have one of the fields show up as an active link.  I'm not sure if I've got the syntax right or if it's just not meant to work with the results to have fields that can be links.  Please see attached and added syntax highlighted.  Your help is much appreciated.

syntax.JPG

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Malcolm,

Links are not yet implemented in the eSearch Widget or the Query widget in Beta 2. It is something on my todo list. Be sure to make your questions as answered when you get your answer. To do this just click the "Correct Answer" Link on the reply (the one with the little green star).

0 Kudos