Screening widget does not display occurrences in active layers after drawing polygon

Jump to solution
06-04-2018 02:41 PM
Labels (1)
GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Hi guys!

I added in my application the screening widget and until then everything was working properly. From today, after I draw a polygon, on an active layer in the layerlist widget, clicking the "Report" button, the area where the occurrences are shown for certain active layers, does not load anything. The strange thing is that no error is displayed on the chrome console. It just does not work anymore. Even though I click the "update" button, nothing happens. If anyone can give me a hint of what to check, I'll be grateful. Attached is my widget.

Thank you!
Gilberto.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GilbertoMatos

Hello!

Personally, I was able to solve the problem: what was happening was that I had to modify the layers of my map and had not reconfigured them in the screening widget.

Thank you!
Gilberto

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GilbertoMatos

Hello!

Personally, I was able to solve the problem: what was happening was that I had to modify the layers of my map and had not reconfigured them in the screening widget.

Thank you!
Gilberto

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III

Can you elaborate? I have the same problem. Thanks.

0 Kudos
GilbertoMatos

Hello!

I did not understand your questioning. Do you have the same error? What message does not receive console?

Gilberto.

0 Kudos
LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III

I meant I have the same issue as you described it: "after I draw a polygon, on an active layer in the layerlist widget, clicking the "Report" button, the area where the occurrences are shown for certain active layers, does not load anything. The strange thing is that no error is displayed on the chrome console."

So, I am asking what do you mean you fixed it by: " modify the layers of my map and had not reconfigured them in the screening widget."

0 Kudos
GilbertoMatos

Hello!

Now I understand. The screening widget has a configuration file "application folder \ configs \ Screening \ config_xxx.json" and inside it there is the "layers" key, which contains the services url of the layers. My problem was that this listing was different from the list of layers added on my map within the portal for arcgis. What I did was get the url of each layer from my portal map and add to that configuration file.

Sorry for English, but I'm Brazilian and I speak Portuguese.
If you need any help, just write here or send an email to gilbertorm83@gmail.com.

hug

0 Kudos