475 Replies
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

cheers Robert. Nice work as usual.

0 Kudos
TerryGustafson
Occasional Contributor II

Hey Robert,

Do you the updated version of your old Help Widget?

Thanks,

Terry

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Terry,

I don’t recall having a help widget.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Terry Gustafson ,

I wonder if it was one of Larry's (btw - Larry is no longer updating since he took a different job a few years ago)

Larrys Custom WAB Widgets and More 

And a new post Mixing Intro.js and WAB, live example  has some help/WAB-user-training (pop-ups)

These are not Robert's, but might be of some help.

DanielChantlos1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

Our company has a frequently used web app (WAB dev 2.6) with a large amount of layers, spanning several counties in Texas.

Several of our higher up managers/supervisors do not have time/patience for us to show them the full capabilities of this web app, or how all of the widgets work...

For their sake, would you have any idea how to create a "dynamic" layer list widget, where only the layers present in the current viewing extent show in the layer list; layers not located in the view extent disappear? Ideally, this dynamic layer list widget could work whether the layers present are turned on or turned off.

Thanks!

-Daniel

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

Sorry I have not gone down that road so I don't have anything for that.

0 Kudos
TimHayes
Occasional Contributor III

Daniel, I am in the same situation. I have around 30+ Layers in one WebMap. I never found any widgets or code already written to do what you are asking. I have a workaround, I simply used Layer Groups with similar sub-layers in them inside the Layer List. Then I have an online help doc explaining how this system works. It is clunky, but it is better than putting all the Layers into one Layer Group. I then spoke to my users to see which Layer(s) they want to have turned on when they first open the WebMap and when they turn on a specific Layer Group.  

0 Kudos
saifuddin1
New Contributor

Hi Robert.

I have been trying to reach you since so many days and I guess this is the best place I can talk to you. I

I have a relationship class of point features which I want to use to create multiple charts based on a time frame. I have used the webappbuilder to query and infographic widget to receive the query .I see that once the query is executed the infographicwidget displays the results but if we try again it minimiss forming an error which when clicked on the axis gets it back to normal .

Kindly advice me to kill the infographic widget and the query widget once the user clicks on the X button. 

Please also advice on displaying multiple charts.

Thank you so much .

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Saif,

I don't work with the infoGraphic widget or related data or charting. Sorry I can not help you.

0 Kudos
saifuddin1
New Contributor

Hi Robert.

I totally appreciate your response. Can you help me pop up a widget from another widget. That is when the query result is obtained I want the infographic widget to pop-up with the results automatically. Thank you

-saif

0 Kudos