Roberts Custom WAB Widgets

12-31-2014 11:28 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
LandonWiedenman1
New Contributor II

Hi Robert, thanks for putting together these widgets.  

It would be great to build a better time slider widget -- where you can update the time extent in the widget.  Currently that's missing and makes the time slider not very useful.

0 Kudos
Dunn_Jeremy
New Contributor III

Morning Landon,

Did you get a solution to this issue ? I'm interested to know if the time slider can be honoured by the summarize widget. Have you encountered this issue before ? 

Regards. 

Jeremy. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jeremy,

Unfortunately those widgets do not respect the time sliders time extent and would take a good deal of work to make them do that. You will need to request enhancements for those widgets to be time aware.

0 Kudos
LandonWiedenman1
New Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

I have not found a resolution yet — but I haven’t been working on it. Please let me know if you figure it out!

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hassle you. Will the current versions of your widgets work with WABD 2.2?

Rod

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rod,

Eventually I will be doing 2.2 version but yes the 2.1 versions will work fine in WAB 2.2

0 Kudos
GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Hello! Is there a widget for version 2.1 of the web appbuilder that runs buffer? I need to request some parameters for the user, among them the distance, and after, I have to circulate the area referring to the radius of the point found on the map. I tried using the geoprocessing widget, but I was not successful. Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gilberto,

The eSearch widget allows you to buffer a point clicked on the map or a feature selected by a query.

GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Many thanks Robert. I'll check. hug

0 Kudos
BarnabyRockwell
Occasional Contributor III

Robert,

This is great.  I guess I'll have to try out eSearch!

Cheers,

Barnaby

0 Kudos